August 3, 2021
  • 10:00 pm Eveready East Africa Limited ( HY2010 Interim Report
  • 9:59 pm Mauritian Eagle Insurance Co. Limited ( 2011 Abridged Report
  • 9:58 pm ARM Cement Limited ( HY2011 Interim Report
  • 9:57 pm Medtech Holdings Limited ( 2012 Abridged Report
  • 9:55 pm DN Tyre & Rubber Plc ( 2013 Annual Report

first_imgLeicester City striker Jamie Vardy set a new Premier League record for scoring in consecutive matches, but a 1-1 draw at home to Manchester United meant they relinquished top spot in the table to Manchester City on goal difference. Leicester took the lead in the 24th minute as Vardy scored for the 11th consecutive match, taking him past the record previously set by United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy.Christian Fuchs played a superb ball down the line and into the box for the onrushing Vardy, who broke the offside trap and fired past David De Gea.United equalised in first-half injury time, Bastian Schweinsteiger heading home a Daley Blind corner.Leicester had the best chance to win the game after the break, but Leonardo Ulloa shot straight a De Gea after he had worked a great opening in the box. Manchester City got back to winning ways as they defeated Southampton 3-1 at the Etihad Stadium.City, who had recorded one draw and two defeats in their last three games in all competitions, took the lead on nine minutes when Kevin De Bruyne was presented with the simplest of finishes following good work from Raheem Sterling.They doubled their advantage when Fabian Delph, making his first Premier League start, sent a deflected shot past Saints keeper Maarten Stekelenburg.Southampton did not give up the fight, though, and after Virgil van Dijk sent a shot against the woodwork in the first half, Shane Long pulled one back with a header on 50 minutes.Dusan Tadic might have equalised for Saints but his chipped effort was clawed away by Willy Caballero in the City goal, and Long saw his shot blocked from the follow-up. The hosts then restored their two-goal cushion after De Bruyne set up Aleksandar Kolarov for a fine goal on 70 minutes.There was bad news for City as striker Sergio Aguero had to leave the field with an injury, but David Silva made his return as a late substitute.Bournemouth salvaged a point in a 3-3 thriller with Everton at Dean Court.Everton dominated in the early stages from the off and got their reward on 25 minutes when Ramiro Funes Mori powered home a header from a Ross Barkley corner. Gerard Deulofeu then provided a superb pass to set up Romelu Lukaku, who controlled neatly before hammering into the net for 2-0.Bournemouth, though, hit back late on, with Adam Smith smashing a shot into the far corner on 80 minutes before Junior Stanislas smashed home an equaliser.After Charlie Daniels had passed up a golden chance for Bournemouth in injury time, Barkley looked to have snatched it when he was able to turn in the box and squeeze a shot home in the 95th minute.However, the Cherries still had time to level as Stanislas powered home a header to secure a share of the spoils. Crystal Palace came from behind to beat Newcastle United as manager Alan Pardew secured a 5-1 victory over his former club.Papiss Cisse headed home the opener on 10 minutes from Daryl Janmaat, but Palace were soon level when James McArthur’s shot found the net via a deflection from Paul Dummett.Connor Wickham, who played a key role in the equaliser, was heavily involved again when the Eagles took the lead shortly afterwards, setting up Yannick Bolasie to rifle home at the far post.Wilfried Zaha then increased Palace’s lead, volleying home from Wickham’s cross, on 41 minutes.Bolasie added a fourth soon after the restart and McArthur completed his brace in injury time. The defeat leaves Steve McClaren under pressure as Newcastle dropped back into the relegation zone.Sunderland moved out of the drop zone as they scored two late goals to see off 10-man Stoke City 2-0.Jonathan Walters had the best chance of the first half but was denied by Sunderland keeper Costel Pantilimon, while Sunderland saw striker Jermain Defoe substituted through injury.Stoke saw Ryan Shawcross sent off at the start of the second half when the centre-back collected a second booking, and Sunderland were able to seize the advantage. Patrick van Aanholt broke the deadlock on 81 minutes following a free kick, and Duncan Watmore — who replaced Defoe — made the points certain from DeAndre Yedlin’s throw-in.Aston Villa boss Remi Garde is still searching for his first victory after a 3-2 defeat at home to Watford.Odion Ighalo opened the scoring when he pounced on the loose ball after Ben Watson’s shot had deflected into his path in front of goal.Villa hit back through Micah Richards, who headed home from Jordan Veretout’s free kick just before the break.Watford, who saw goalkeeper Heurelho Gomes stretchered off in the second half, restored their lead on 69 minutes when Alan Hutton diverted the ball into his own net from a Troy Deeney throughball.It seemed to be game over when Deeney made it 3-1 late on, and while Jordan Ayew gave Villa hope when he curled home on 90 minutes, they could not summon a third goal and Garde’s men were booed off after a defeat that leaves them remain firmly rooted to the foot of the table.–This game was live on SuperSport, your world of champions.last_img read more