August 1, 2021
  • 10:00 pm Eveready East Africa Limited (EVRD.ke) HY2010 Interim Report
  • 9:59 pm Mauritian Eagle Insurance Co. Limited (MEI.mu) 2011 Abridged Report
  • 9:58 pm ARM Cement Limited (ARM.ke) HY2011 Interim Report
  • 9:57 pm Medtech Holdings Limited (MMDZ.zw) 2012 Abridged Report
  • 9:55 pm DN Tyre & Rubber Plc (DUNLOP.ng) 2013 Annual Report

first_img FacebookTwitterLinkedInEmailPrint分享Albuquerque Business First:A massive wind farm is another step closer to powering eastern New Mexico.Minneapolis-based Xcel Energy broke ground on the Sagamore Wind Project — a 522-megawatt wind farm across 100,000 acres — in Roosevelt County on Monday, the company said in a news release. The nearly $900 million project will power close to 194,000 typical homes annually, employ 400 workers during the build-out and create 20 to 30 full-time positions. The wind farm is expected to be in operation by the second half of 2020, according to a release.“This is a historic investment for Roosevelt County, but its benefits reach far beyond,” David Hudson, president of Xcel Energy – New Mexico, Texas, said in a statement. “We’ll see a significant economic boost to the New Mexico economy through increased jobs, royalty payments to landowners and more revenue for county and school budgets. And for the next 25 years, Xcel Energy customers in both New Mexico and Texas will benefit from lower fuel costs, since our fuel source is the free and abundant wind of eastern New Mexico.”North Dakota-based Wanzek Construction will be the builder on the project, which will use 240 turbines from Denmark-based Vestas Wind Systems.In May 2017, Xcel announced it would invest $1.5 billion in New Mexico and Texas over the next three years to support long-term growth in the area, with the bulk of the money going to new substations and transmission lines, according to previous Business First reporting. Xcel spent nearly $500 million with its vendors in New Mexico and Texas in 2017.[Ron Davis]More: Xcel breaks ground on massive NM wind farm Xcel begins construction of 522MW wind farm in New Mexicolast_img read more

READ MORE

first_imgSyracuse running back Adonis Ameen-Moore and tight end Max Beaulieu will not participate in the Pinstripe Bowl for a violation of athletic department rules, head coach Doug Marrone announced via a press release from SU Athletics.Ameen-Moore’s loss means the Orange will be without one of its most formidable tailbacks when SU plays West Virginia at Yankee Stadium on Dec. 29. Ameen-Moore, along with Jerome Smith and Prince-Tyson Gulley, gave Syracuse a three-player rushing attack that powered the Orange’s offense during its 5-1 finish to the regular season.Toward the middle part of the season, Ameen-Moore became Syracuse’s primary running back in the “Tank” package, which is used in tight goal-line situations. The sophomore finished the regular season with 108 yards on the ground on 30 carries and scored five touchdowns.Ameen-Moore had his best game of the season against Temple. With Syracuse’s tailbacks banged up, Ameen-Moore saw his role expand. He finished the game with 57 yards on 10 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Orange’s 38-20 win over the Owls.Beaulieu only saw action in the Orange’s 40-10 win over Connecticut back on Oct. 19. Beaulieu, a junior, didn’t play in any games during his previous two seasons with the Orange.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textSyracuse will already be without linebacker Marquis Spruill for “a significant portion” of the game. Marrone announced the punishment Dec. 21 due to Spruill’s arrest earlier in the month. Spruill was arrested with running back and punt returner Steve Rene. Both players appeared in Syracuse City Court on Dec. 19 but the case was adjourned until Jan. 30. Comments Facebook Twitter Google+ Published on December 25, 2012 at 10:21 pm Contact Chris: [email protected] | @chris_isemanlast_img read more

READ MORE