August 1, 2021
  • 10:00 pm Eveready East Africa Limited (EVRD.ke) HY2010 Interim Report
  • 9:59 pm Mauritian Eagle Insurance Co. Limited (MEI.mu) 2011 Abridged Report
  • 9:58 pm ARM Cement Limited (ARM.ke) HY2011 Interim Report
  • 9:57 pm Medtech Holdings Limited (MMDZ.zw) 2012 Abridged Report
  • 9:55 pm DN Tyre & Rubber Plc (DUNLOP.ng) 2013 Annual Report

first_imgSign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York A 46-year-old ex-Freeport middle school principal was sentenced Wednesday to 60 days in jail for having sex with a 16-year-old boy and omitting his criminal history when he applied for that job.Nassau County Judge Angelo Delligatti also sentenced John O’Mard to 10 years of probation. O’Mard additionally surrendered his certifications with the New York State Education Department and will have to register as a sex offender.O’Mard had pleaded guilty at county court in November to criminal sexual act, offering a false instrument for filing, perjury and official misconduct.Prosecutors have said O’Mard met the teen through Grindr, smartphone dating application for men, and took the victim to his Freeport home, where they engaged in oral and anal sexual conduct without the boy’s consent on Sept. 22, 2012.He had been the principal of the John W. Dodd Middle School from Sept. 1, 2003 until the School Board fired him on April 25, 2013, a month after his arrest.During the investigation, authorities found that a decade prior to the sex crimes, O’Mard failed to disclose having a felony and misdemeanor conviction, when he applied for certifications with the state education department in September 2004.O’Mard is due back in court on March 5, when the judge will determine O’Mard’s sex offender level under the Sex Offender Registration Act.last_img read more

READ MORE

first_img“The risk factor has been greatly reduced,” he said, adding that there had been no sign of wider community spread of the virus, with most cases discovered through monitoring of high-risk communities.The announcement comes after Beijing lifted several localized lockdowns imposed after hundreds of new cases linked to a sprawling wholesale market were discovered in June, prompting fears of a virus resurgence.The capital tested more than 10 million people between June 11 and July 3, nearly half the city’s population, Beijing official Zhang Qiang said Friday.But nucleic acid tests have not been entirely foolproof, with multiple confirmed cases in the city returning negative days before testing positive in recent weeks.On Thursday, a woman was taken to hospital from a mall in Beijing’s Shijingshan district and 204 contacts put under quarantine after the woman’s fourth virus test in three weeks came back positive — despite her testing negative the previous day, city officials said Friday.China had largely brought the deadly outbreak under control before the new Beijing cluster was detected last month.The government has since also imposed a strict lockdown on nearly half a million people in neighboring Hebei province to contain a fresh cluster there, adopting the same strict measures imposed at the height of the pandemic in the epicenter of Wuhan city earlier this year.Topics : Beijing has contained transmission of a new coronavirus outbreak and will lift travel restrictions on most residents at midnight, city authorities said Friday, weeks after a new wave of infections broke out in the Chinese capital.All people living in areas of the city considered “low risk” may leave Beijing without a negative virus test result starting Saturday, the municipal public security bureau’s spokesman said at a press conference.The city’s massive track and trace campaign has “effectively cut off virus transmission channels” with fewer than three cases discovered each day in recent days, spokesman Pan Xuhong said.last_img read more

READ MORE

first_imgNinjas in Pyjamas and West Ham United have come together to compete in the Betway Esports Challenge. Both share Betway as a sponsor and partner, and so it’s good to see some creative content being made by connecting these two not-so-distinct dots. The video was created by Betway Insider and the original can be found here.In a fun-filled video, West Ham players Javier Hernandez, commonly referred to as Chicarito, and Michail Antonio face off against each other in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, taught and coached by esports stars GeT_RiGhT and f0rest. The format is as follows: the first player to eliminate their enemy 11 times wins, testing the accuracy and speed of each competitor. With neither footballers ever having played the game before, it was destined to be a great watch.The Betway Esports Challenge is, of course, a  Betway creation. The bookmaker, which is also the partner of ESL Pro League, began sponsoring NiP some time back in September 2016. The initial announcement promised original content, and this video certainly falls under that category.The challenge is hosted by O. J. Borg, with Chicarito and GeT_RiGhT teaming up against Antonio and f0rest. The tables will be turned on February 26 when GeT_RiGhT and f0rest take part in a football challenge on Betway’s YouTube channel, presumably taking tips from the pros.Esports Insider says: This is a cool video that shows just how great content can be when traditional sports welcomes esports with open arms. Long may it continue, and nice work by Betway, and of course NiP and West Ham. Disclaimer: Betway is a collaborative content partner of Esports Insiderlast_img read more

READ MORE